>Today I’m ‘it’ ..just as I always knew I should be.
October 29, 2008 § 5 Comments
>It seems I’ve been ‘tagged’ by the very talented Cindy Daniel of ‘Behind the Scenes’and I’m now ‘It’.
Which means I need to think of 7 things about myself you may not know. This shouldn’t be hard since there’s really only one thing most of you know about me for sure and that’s that I do like glass. So, hmmm
….oh I hate these games..
- I’m actually quite good at baking bread.
- I loathe baking.
- My absolute favorite thing right now is a bowl of popcorn, my fuzzy blanket and ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- In my next life I want to be a dancer.
- I love watercolor..I haven’t painted in 5 years but I used to be not too bad…faces mostly.
7 really?! 7.. tapping fingers..wracking wee brain..something interesting..something my children can read..
6. I try very hard not to but sometimes when I’m not thinking about it and things are not going right…shamefully, I bite my nails. eyuck..I know.
and 7. My car at this very moment looks like a family of racoons have been nesting there for several days.
Now the for easy part~my grand list of 7 lovely bloggers who have been tagged:
- Roxi Designs
- Torch by Night
- My Tutor List
- Marmee Craft
- Letters from a Hill Farm
- Dreaming Spirals
- Craft Gossip – Craft Blog Network
The rules are simple as rules should be:
- Link to my blog (tagger) on your blog.
- Give seven facts about yourself.
- Tag another seven blogs by leaving a comment on their blog and letting them know they were tagged and listing them (and their blogs) on your blog.